Saturday 3 June 2017



name : Patrycja
birthday : 13 July
where are you from : Poland (Europe)

twitter : tummytaetaee
youtube : taechim. 

fave youtube acc : bluelukexo 
fave video of yours : BTS | SHELL SHOCKED - ZOBOO 
fave video editing software : Sony vegas pro inspiration for videos :
how long have you been editing videos etc : 1 year
advice for video editors like you : every start is difficult ,don't give up!! over time will be perfect

what motivates you : my friends
if you could have 1 superpower : I would like to fly 🕊
what can someone do to make you feel supported and loved : comfort me in difficult time and always laugh with me !
if your house was burning and you could only save one item, what would it be : computer because I have all my memories on it

fave book : Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
fave movie : Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part.1
fave quote : "You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you"
fave food : beef!!

appreciate . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates